The Angie’s List Super Service Award – 2013, 2014
The Angie’s List Super Service Award honors excellence among service and health providers who maintain superior service ratings and reviews on Angie’s List.
We are proud to announce that Four Corners Computer Center has been voted in for the Angie’s List Super Service Award 2 years in a row. In 2013 we not only received the Super Service Award for Service but we also received the Super Sales Award. This year we were able to achieve excellent standings with Angie’s list and all the wonderful customers that put their trust in Angie’s list. We also do everything we can to uphold the high standard that both Four Corners Computer Center and Angie’s list strive to achieve.
To be eligible for the Super Service Award businesses must accomplish the following:
- Maintain an “A” Rating in each of the following areas:
- Overall Grade, which averages all reviews received (3.5 GPA)
- Recent Grade, which averages reviews from the last three years (3.5 GPA)
- Review Period Grade, which averages reviews received since the previous November 1st to October 31st (GPA varies)
- Must be in good standing with Angie’s List
Thank you all for your support as we strive to make 2015 another great year providing the best service possible.